We go to IKEA for you
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR IKEA ORDER AND DELIVERY
Deliveries are weekly
All orders placed by 3pm Wednesdays will be delivered the following week.
The procedure for ordering is pretty straight forward!
Please try not to leave your order to the last minute – some items can be out of stock and you may be disappointed.
- You can use our online order page, or you can come in to our shop at 19 City Mill Lane or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the codes of the items you would like.
- We add 20% to give you a completed order form.
- Your order needs to be minimum of £200 or over for free home delivery. Lesser value orders can be collected from our shop.
- Payment must be made in advance either by; cash (Sterling or Euros), card payment, local cheque or by bank transfer.
- If you pay by transfer, please attach a screenshot or scan of the confirmation page.
- Orders paid for by cheque will be collected once we have cleared funds. This is due to the revised bank system which now takes up to 10 working days to clear cheques.
- We go to Ikea, collect your goods and *deliver to your door in Gibraltar.
- We will ring you the day before, giving you an approximate time for the delivery.
- We ask that someone is available to accept your goods. Please, if you can’t do it, have someone on standby to be at your home!
- If you order items by mistake or decide you do not want an item once delivered, we will return it to IKEA for you as long as it remains unopened and in original packing, you will however forfeit the 20% collection/delivery charge.
- We can only collect what is on the shelves. Even though the website may show the item is available, we cannot guarantee it will be there when we go. We aren’t able to pre-order goods, so please don’t dispose of anything until you receive the replacement.
- If there are items which are unavailable, we will automatically put them on a backorder for you. If anything is consistently out of stock, we will do our best to offer an alternative or issue a refund.
- Please be careful with matching the “same colour” from different ranges. It doesn’t always work. There are many different shades of white, for example!
- We would love to deliver everything before 08:30 and after 17:00, but it really isn’t possible. So please do your best to make arrangements for someone to be at your home
- If you require assembly we can recommend experienced professional contractors the assembly charges are £25 per hour, a quote will be provided on application.
- Please be careful with packaging and don’t throw it away until the item is checked and all is well. We can only return damaged goods for exchange in original, good condition cartons.
I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Tel: +350 20076262 | email@example.com
* minimum of £200 or over for free home delivery